How to fix black screen on second monitor becomes the most typed question in the search engine. Since black screen comes as one of the problems which are distracting to work with the computer, it is very prominent to find the solution which is applicable and understandable individually.
The black screen on second monitor may come due to the connection of the second monitor via VGA with an unknown resolution. If you have tried to change the resolution as well as restarted the computer and nothing going back as normal, you need some sorts of solution.
For this kind of problem, there are typically two methods dealing with how to fix black screen on second monitor. Provide your ten minutes and you will find the way to get rid of your problems soon.
The first method of how to fix black screen on second monitor deals with the hardware and the devices troubleshooter. If your computer is featured by Windows 10, it should have had a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix the issues of hardware and devices. Run the troubleshooter to find out if the issue is going with the Bluetooth adapter. The steps are as follows:
- The first step is to press Windows key + X and choose control panel. Make sure you have known the position of the both menu options.
- Then, change the option view by on the top right into large icons. Click carefully and confidently.
- Next is to click the troubleshooting and view all in the position of “on” which is located on the left panel.
- The fourth step is to run the hardware and devices troubleshooter.
- Check whether or not the issue is resolved by restarting your computer.
The second method of how to fix the black screen on second monitor is related with the updating the second monitor drivers. This method includes four short steps which is very understandable and applicable for beginner or the new comer of computer users. Check down the following second method:
- The first thing you must do is to press windows key + X
- Choose the Device manager which is available in the menu.
- The third step is to select the Monitor driver and then expand right click. Afterwards, you must select the update.
- The screen will show you some instruction. Make sure you follow all of the instructions without missing left.
These two methods often prove right and applicable for some users when they need to know how to fix black screen on second monitor. It may take time to fix the computer monitor problems by your self, however, you will find it very beneficial if you had known the ways. Anytime you experience the same problems, you will be able to fix it fast because you have experienced them before.
Never hesitate to find out more information if something wrong goes with your computer monitor. All of the information is available in the related sites to help you. if you have enriched more about what to do with the problems, you will go smarter about anything deals with the computer matter.
Out of the two incredible methods of how to fix black screen on second monitor presented above, it is concluded that you must check the hardware and the devices as well as update the second monitor driver. The hardware and devices can be overlooked through the built-in troubleshooter which is featuring the monitor. Meanwhile, to update the second monitor driver, you can go to device manager menu and follow the instructions given. Have a nice try!